• UI overhaul based on usability tests with users. This reflects to the recorders, the editor and other windows.
• True portable mode is now possible. Head over Options > Temporary files
and create a local Settings.xaml
file to enable the portability.
• New ActionStack
(Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y, etc), now it will eat less of your disk space.
• Option to change the theme colors of the Recorder UI.
• Option to show the total values of the Progress
• Added a Transition
option to fade to a specific color.
• Added a Statistics
tab with some info about the current recording.
• Ukrainian translation added.
• Full screen recording is now possible. Use carefully, it's not polished yet.
• There's a new encoder called "ScreenToGif", great for recordings with less than 256 colors, but it's slower.
♦ The notorious bug with multi DPI set of screens. Finally.
♦ A lot of bugs related to the ActionStack
(Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y, etc)
♦ A recording bug that was causing an error while saving the file.
♦ Overwriten files had a wrong filesize.
♦ After importing a gif, it was impossible to save as video.
♠ OutOfMemory exception when importing giant videos.
♠ Exception when saving a recording to video with the FFmpeg option. To avoid this bug, download this version from here: https://www.codeplex.com/Download/AttachmentDownload.ashx?ProjectName=screentogif&WorkItemId=105&FileAttachmentId=1616339