• Progress indicator overlay.
• Asynchronous recording (optional).
• New localizations: Arabic, Italian and Japanese.
• Multiple images import enabled.
• Option to change the recording cache location.
• New "Save as" panel.
• The app will remember the latest used destination folder and filename.
• Increase or decrease filename number.
• FFmpeg initial support.
♦ Snap to window on Windows 10.
♦ Encoding bug with a low quantity of unchanged pixels.
♦ Tab-index order of the bottom controls on the screen recorder.
♦ Frame selection using the keyboard on the editor.
♦ Fit to image.
♦ When deleting frames, the focus should stay on the frame list.
♦ Send feedback.
♦ Project import bug that prevented importing from a zip file.
♦ Gif import bug when the gif had only 1 frame.
♦ Captured images were saved incorrectly with the extension "bmp" instead of "png".
Patch August 5th
♦ Incorrect startup location when using more than one monitor.
Patch August 6th
♦ When exporting the project a second time, there was a chance to fail.