This tool allows you to record a selected area of your screen and save as a Gif.
(Release 1.4.1 Main page)
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation.
- Pause and continue to record.
- Move the window around to record what you want.
- You can add Text, Subtitles and Title Frames.
- Edit the frames, add filters, revert, make yoyo style, change frame delay, add border, add progress bars.
- Export frames.
- Crop and Resize.
- You can work even while the program is recording.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before enconding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized, portable and multilanguage executable.
- Start/Pause and stop your recording using your F keys.
- Multi language: Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Greek, French, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese and Tamil.
- GreenScreen unchanged pixels to save kilobytes.
- You can apply actions/filters to selected frames.
- Fullscreen Recording.
- Snapshot Mode.
- Drag and Drop to add frames in the editor.